Chain link fence is a cost effective way to achieve perimeter security and delineate property boundaries.
- Chain link material consists of 9-gauge steel fabric core galvanized or black coated.
- Pipe strength is usually SS15 intermediate posts and SS40 terminal and gateposts.
- Fence heights generally range between is 6 ft. to 10 ft.
- Options to be added include barbwire, top rail, top tension wire, privacy slats and privacy screening (tennis courts).
Commercial chain link fence uses are:
- Securing Buildings
- Parking Lots
- Bus Lots
- Police Impounds
- Material Storage Yards
- Interior (cages, kennels, dividers)
- Tennis and Basketball Courts and Athletic Fields